MissionThe mission of ARCC is to provide services, deliver training, and promote innovation to support our regions school districts.
VisionARCC is the first place school district leaders go for help delivering fundamental services.
GoalsThe outcomes ARCC will achieve for its stakeholders (members, employees, etc) by 2025.
- Deliver essential training and guidance
- Facilitate collaborative opportunities
- Explore and implement innovative ways to deliver services.
ARCC Board of Governance ~
Serving the following K-12 Public School Districts with Administrative Offices in the Counties of: Aitkin, Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Koochiching, Lake and St. Louis
ARCC is governed by four member district superintendents, four member district school board members, two member district staff persons involved in finance/accounting and one member district staff person involved in instructional management. The current board consists of:
- Richard Aldrich, Hibbing Superintendent
- Steve Anderson, Proctor Business Manager - Chair
- Mark Meyer, Hill City Board Member
- Jennifer Drotts, Deer River Business Manager - Clerk
- Dr Reggie Engebritson, Mt Iron/Buhl Superintendent
- Barb Kalmi, Nashwauk Board Member
- John Klarich, Ely Superintendent
- Clayton Lindner, Grand Rapids
- Bob Rahja, Chisholm Board Member
- Tim Riordan, Rock Ridge Board Member
- Dan Stifter, Aitkin Superintendent