ARCC is governed by four member district superintendents, four member district school board members, two member district staff persons involved in finance/accounting and one member district staff person involved in instructional management. The current board consists of:
- Richard Aldrich, Hibbing Superintendent
- Steve Anderson, Proctor Business Manager - Chair
- Jennifer Drotts, Deer River Business Manager - Clerk
- Dr Reggie Engebritson, Mt Iron/Buhl Superintendent
- Peter Hardy, Nett Lake Superintendent
- Barb Kalmi, Nashwauk Board Member
- Mark Meyer, Hill City Board Member
- Bob Rahja, Chisholm Board Member
- Tim Riordan, Rock Ridge Board Member
- Sheryl Sanbeck, Aitkin MARSS Coordinator
- Dan Stifter, Aitkin Superintendent
Arrowhead Regional Computing Consortium:
Serving School Districts in NE Minnesota Since 1975
- The mission of ARCC is to provide services, deliver training, and promote innovation to support our regions school districts.
- ARCC is the first place school district leaders go for help delivering fundamental services.
The outcomes ARCC will achieve for its stakeholders (members, employees, etc) by 2025.
- Deliver essential training and guidance.
- Facilitate collaborative opportunities.
- Explore and implement innovative ways to deliver services.
|Lake Superior||Littlefork/Big Falls|
|Moose Lake||Mt Iron/Buhl|
|St Louis Co||Willow River|
|Cloquet||Cook County||Cromwell/Wright||Deer River|
|Lake Superior||Littlefork/Big Falls||McGregor||Mesabi East|
|Moose Lake||Mt Iron/Buhl||Nashwauk/Keewatin||Nett Lake|
|Proctor||Rock Ridge||St Louis Co||Willow River|